[Farmall] Oil pressure problem / which is a keeper?

br549 at hemc.net br549 at hemc.net
Tue Sep 6 04:08:55 PDT 2005

Not sure about the valve - I'll check my manual.

As far as deciding which tractor is a keeper, the oil pressure does play
a part (if a tear down is required, I'm less excited about keeping the
nice one). I've also had a tough time finding the industrial hitch parts
and still have a PTO engagement problem (clutches worn out?). The
rough looking tractor has things I really like including the TA, power
steering, delux seat, power adjust wheels and the fast hitch. I've had
several people on this list argue against the fast hitch but my nice
tractor without a correctly working PTO and somewhat functional 3 pt.
setup limits its usefulness...