[AT] Re:Need help with internet and computer

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 5 04:21:50 PDT 2005

Your problems are the same ones you would have if you swapped the
keyboard and mouse plugs in their respective sockets...

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his
point of view. -Harper Lee, writer (1926- )