[AT] Question OT

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 4 14:18:40 PDT 2005

Every large tank I ever saw delivered was rolled off the trailer on to a
layer or two of old tires. I have never seen on lifted off the trailer.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

You never really understand a person until you consider things from his
point of view. -Harper Lee, writer (1926- )