[AT] Help--sickle grinders

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Sep 3 17:06:34 PDT 2005

I know what you mean Larry.  Lynn's mom gave me one of those precision cast
model WD 45's a few years ago.  I think she ordered it out of a magazine
insert from the Franklin Mint or something.  I think it set her back about
$200.00.    I like it and was glad to have it but all I could think when I
opened the box was how much REAL tractor stuff I could have bought with that
money.

Charlie