[Farmall] Does Sears still sell 6 volt batteries for our tractors ?

Denis Filipetti denisf at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 03:23:36 PDT 2005

Hey Folks,

The one for my Super C has seen its last and I'd like to get a new
one. The current battery was purchased at Sears about 5 years ago.
Calls to Sears now are coming up dry about 6 volt batteries. I'd like
to use my Sears gift card because my new business is still slow and I
can't justify spending money on my hobby. Anybody know about this ?

Thanks,
Denis

Denis Filipetti
Auxilium Virtutis, Inc.
On-Call Technical Support for Small and Mid-sized Businesses
Email: DenisF at AV-Inc.biz
Work Phone: +1.978.256.3820