[AT] One of two things I like about the list and a fuel consumptionquestion for the list

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Fri Sep 2 11:28:50 PDT 2005

Just a comment Grant.  I put a GearVendors unit in my 300 Six '78 Ford
several years ago.  They are a bit expensive but worth every penney to
me.  I'd do it again without a second thought...I like it that well.  The
run-in-oil cone clutch never slips, shifts easily by electric selector
switch and is never out of gear since it uses planitary gearing.  Made the
old pickup worth keeping--forever--or until Ford parts aren't
available.  Should save me $30,000-$40,000 for a new one!   John W.