[AJD] 6ft 3pth disc

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 08:26:03 PDT 2005

The "KBL", "KBY", and other series of light or medium-duting John Deere Disk Harrows were built at the Plow Works in Moline, not at the Killefer Works in Los Angeles, which built extremely heavy-duty tillage tools such as offset disks, chisels, tool carriers, etc.

J.R.

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com wrote:
Rich's reply sounds right except I don't recognize the Keiffer so perhaps it was Killefer?
We still get requests for KK #'d parts from time to time as many are still in use.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Sep 1 17:30 , stuard at vaxxine.com sent: