[Steam-engine] re: p'ville show

travis brown tbkeck at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 06:21:05 PDT 2005

How do you get half a Keck?---Simple, you bring a half-scale Keck!  :)  We brought a truck load of "scale" logs and our sawmill as well.  Glad that I got back from IL to TN with everything when gas was "only" 2.50 a gallon....We had no problem getting our IL license on the Keck model that my grandfather built, which was gratifying as some naysayers had said that it would never happen.  For any Keck owners and fans be sure to check out the fall show at Boonville IN Oct 7-10? I believe.  There will be a good number of Keck engines in attendance and more committing every day.  Bring yours,  it may be the most assembled at one place since they all left the factory...

Travis Brown