[Steam-engine] The Wachs came back to life, today

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 10:58:40 PDT 2005

I had an engine by the same company and mine came out
of the plant where it operated as it was purchased
new.  It had a Gardner govenor on it, not to say that
it could not have something else, but I did talk to
the man that operated them for years and he said they
never changed a thing on the engine.  Mine had the
same flange pattern where it attached.

Jeff Smith

.....We have no idea what flavor gov was used on this