Surplus water for sale (was Re: OT: Swedish humor (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 10/8 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Oct 12 08:32:40 PDT 2005

We got 9+ inches on Sunday and today another 2.5" by noon. My creek and
wetlands flooded Sunday, but by yesterday they were back to "normal".
Now the soil is saturated, so the extra two inches today is causing
flooding all over the area, including my wetlands and creek. According
to the NOAA forecasts, we are due for more rain right through until
Saturday.

So if anyone needs any water, bring your tanker truck, and we can fill
you up!

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the
state, and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state
controls religion. -Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator
(1896-1985)