[AT] OT Pop's passing

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Mon Oct 10 06:46:57 PDT 2005

George, I know it is not an easy thing, but do all you can to dwell on
the positives.  My Dad, 87, grew up behind horses & mules, wanted OFF
that farm and worked his way through a PhD from Purdue, and spent his
working life in developmental agriculture around the world.  Today he
has slipped into dementia. It is such a sad thing, watching your role
model waste away like this.

Gene
Elgin, Illinois