[AT] I'm Back

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Oct 1 10:14:34 PDT 2005

O.K., H.L...  Rub it in!  I'm exactly 1.8 miles from the Fremont switching
office and in spite of trying everything in the book I am unable to get DSL!
I'm wishing the phone companies would spend their money extending service
instead of advertising to convince us to subscribe.  I've been convinced for
years.  Curses on Judge Greene!  I hope he's rotting in Hell.  Before he
butted in we had a phone system.

George Willer