[AT] Old Case tractor

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 21:19:57 PST 2005

Hey guys

Got this old tractor as part of a backhoe deal; engine was supposed to
fit the backhoe but not even close!  :-(  I haven’t tried running it but
the guy said it has a cracked head but runs; spits water & oil out the
exhaust.  No water showing up in the oil when I pull the dipstick.
Gonna try it when the weather clears up (had storms today).

Can yall id the tractor from the pix?  Looks like there was a plate on
the dash but it’s long gone.  Back tires coming apart but hold air.
Anyone interested in it?  What’s a fair price for it (if his description
of engine condition is true)?  I really don’t need it.

HYPERLINK
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/case%20antique/ls.jpg"ht
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/case%20antique/rs.jpg"ht
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/case%20antique/dash.jpg"
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/case%20antique/fr.jpg"ht
tp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/case%20antique/fr.jpg
HYPERLINK
"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/case%20antique/back02.jp
g"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/lewbest/case%20antique/back02.j
pg