[AT] Tractor engine power units

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Oct 31 18:57:40 PST 2005

    Bear;
    The Case engines with cast iron radiators will be DE, LE or
LAE engines. The smaller ones could be SE or VAE or VE with
flathead Continental or RE with the Waukesha engines. All of
these engines will interchange with their respective tractor
engines. Values will be between $200.00 and $600.00
    Are any of these big Case engines LP or butane engines?

                Gene