[Farmall] Red Power 06

Kevin Babcock kbabcock at accnorwalk.com
Mon Oct 31 17:00:09 PST 2005

Ivan,

There should still be room in the campgrounds at the fairgrounds.
There will not be a lot of field space outside the campgrounds for
primitive camping.  There is a private KOA campground in the Shelby area
that is called Wagon Wheel.  I recommend that folks try the smaller
towns to the north, east, and west of Mansfield for motels.  These would
include Ashland, Bucyrus, Crestline, Shelby, and Willard.  All are
within 1/2 hour of Mansfield and should have motel space available.

Kevin