[Farmall] (no subject)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Oct 31 12:30:59 PST 2005

Rich,

There were two different grilles used in 1947, depending whether yours is
early or late.  If you need the early one... rotsa ruck!  The late one was
used through 1953 and is what you'll find with most (all?) aftermarket ones.
The early one is 1/8" mesh, and the later ones are 1/5" mesh.

The decals are also special for the early ones.  They will say McCormick
Deering on top and Farmall below, and the "Cub" will be on a separate circle
decal for the hood support.

If you require an original muffler, it will have to be an original.  The
currently available ones are different from originals.

George Willer