[AT] Red power 06

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Oct 31 03:52:06 PST 2005

    Ivan;
    The fairgrounds is located at the northwest corner of
Mansfield. Follow u.S. 30 west to Rte. 39 north and then turn
right on Trimble road. That should get you there.
    While you are in the area, why not stop in at my place for
Cubfest 2006? I will be hosting it on the weekend of June 23 to
25. I am located 6 miles north of De Graff, Ohio or 10 miles
west Of Bellefontaine. Several from the Portland group will be
here.

                Gene Dotson... Cubfest host 2006