[AJD] Brass fuel valve assembly on Deere H

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Oct 29 21:25:44 PDT 2005

Bill,
         You need some Fuelube.  Check your local aircraft mechanic.  He
should have some for the fuel selector valves for the older airplanes.  It
has been replaced by a product called EZTurn.  The problem is, it is sold
in 1 pound containers.  Enough for a lifetime.  You only need a little on
the end of a finger to coat the tapered valve surface.  I can't find mine
at the present, so will have to order a new can.  Probably not until after
harvest.  When I get it I can send a little up to you if you don't come up
with some locally.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA