[AT] RE: More radiant heat

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:17:17 PDT 2005

>    3. Re:  More radiant heat. (chesnimnus at juno.com)
>Message: 3
>Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:37:22 GMT
>From: "chesnimnus at juno.com" <chesnimnus at juno.com>
>Subject: Re: [AT] More radiant heat.
>To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
>Cc: andyglines at hotmail.com
>
>Forgive my ignorance, but I got this message in my daily digest of 27
>October; the message by Andy mentions "all of your input", yet when I check
>back in the AT digests from the last 5 days, I see nothing about this
>topic.  What was the original question?  I used to sell and design radiant
>heat systems, I would like to know what we are talking about.
>-Colin Rush

Sorry Colin,  I was slow in responding to my own thread.  The original
question was a general request for information and experiences with radiant
heat systems.  I plan to install a concrete slab floor in my new shop.  I
have a pole building about 30' X 50'.  I was looking for "do's" & "dont's"
as well as helpful hints.  EX: Does the slab need to be thicker when there
is a rdaiant system installed?  You would have to look back over the last 2
weeks probably.
Thanks.