[AJD] anti freeze

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Fri Oct 28 05:07:04 PDT 2005

Steve:
I think something that everyone is discounting is the configuration of the
cooling system.......oh oh here we go with seeking its own level
but the test in a glass or bucket of water is just not the same....

Would like to see all the guys again too , however I think I will not be
there this time.

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana