[Farmall] VA Tractor Show this weekend.

Stan Bass headlight at erols.com
Thu Oct 27 22:57:11 PDT 2005

The Bealeton Fall show is this weekend. If all goes well I should have
the 3 Super's and the 230U there (to keep up with some recent threads, 2
of them are still waiting for me to find the time to install new
steering wheels I have sitting in the basement!). Saturday is the
antique tractor pull, Sunday is the garden tractor and ATV pull. They
start at 11AM each day.

>From North side of Fredericksburg (Rt17 & I95), come up Rt17 about 17
miles (towards Warrenton) and it will be on the right side (just look
for the cars and tractors!). If you get all the way to Rt28, you've gone
about 6 miles too far (which is the distance coming the other way and
look on the left).
Stan(VA).