[AJD] anti freeze

Steve Treimer steelerhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 21:28:42 PDT 2005

Frank,
I too agree with you.  Absolutely, positively premix first.  But that's not what you asked.  I think Duane could comment more on the time it might take to mix given the different densities, the temperature, the volume, and the "mean free path", but someday..... someday the two liquids would mix since both are miscible solvents in each other.  propylene glycol would probably mix faster (it's density is almost that of water).  Here's the final practical test: having added water on top of the antifreeze you just put in your engine, after say a day, would you be willing to take the top gallon of and water your dog with it?  (please don't)
steve
can't wait to see you guys next year again.

Frank <gremaux at tein.net> wrote:
so do I .......in theory.......
but it don't work in the real world

Frank