[AT] another question; M Farmall starter

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 20:56:38 PDT 2005

Hey guys

Ran across another machine; supposed to have an M Farmall diesel engine
in it.  Since I’ve never fooled with old Farmall I wouldn’t know if it
is or not by looking.  The starter is totally missing; owner says it
went out & they let a guy have it to rebuild it & never saw him or the
starter again.  Anyone got a starter off a tractor that can send me some
identifying info (bolt pattern, distance between bolts, shaft/bendix
length, etc) and even digital pix would help!  IOW something so I can
maybe look at the hole where the starter goes & make an educated guess
if that’s the starter for it.  Email addy is bee_keeper at grandecom dot
net in case it don’t come through.  Back channel reply is fine!

Thanks!

Lew Best in Waco, TX