[AT] More M&W Hand Clutch Ramblings

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Oct 25 15:15:58 PDT 2005

ROTFLMAO! I resemble that last remark!

Phil

----- Original Message -----
>From    : Indiana Robinson <robinson at svs.net>
Sent    : Tue, 25 Oct 2005 12:04:32 -0500
To      : Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-
tractor.com>
Subject : Re: [AT] More M&W Hand Clutch Ramblings

>	I have been a little busy but I did want to thank you for
a great and informative response on this subject.
	I can well identify with the one hour job minimum.   :-)
	I find that my ability to do a fine job are still OK but I
do drop a lot of stuff as I work these days, usually where
I have to take something apart to fish it out.
	Then when I work outside of the shop there are all of
those wasted trips where I stand with my eyes glazed over
trying to remember just what that trip was for.   :-)

--
"farmer"