[AT] Charity auctions

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Sun Oct 23 18:16:13 PDT 2005

Spencer, I tried to vote several times unsuccessfully early on. I only did
so after talk on the list suggesting even those too broke to bid (that would
include me - definitely!) could have input. I see no reason for you to wait
on input either as those seem to be worthy causes. Obviously we all can have
different preferences, but these sound fine.
    I will make a suggestion for next year. Lets include Habitat for
Humanity in the list of recipients. They do a fine job and build community
just like the old days....
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California