[AT] Some ads from the 10/22 Lancaster Farming

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Oct 22 20:57:19 PDT 2005

LOL!  I presumed that what they meant was a lambing chair.  Cecil (in
Oklahoma) could probably enlighten us all except we had to cancel our
scheduled meeting in the middle of Missouri today because he has several
ewes lambing this weekend.  So he's probably out there making use of his
deck chair even as I type.  According to what I see on Antiques
Roadshow, the original lambing chairs from Ireland are worth around
$400-$500.

Larry