[Farmall] Value of a 10-20?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 22 08:55:10 PDT 2005

A friend has inherited a McCormick Deering 10-20 that has been sitting
inside a shed for the last maybe 50 years - it was used only to power
the pump at a fuel oil dealership that has been inactive for at least a
decade. It is on steel wheels, and all of the tin seems to be there and
no rust. He tried to turn the engine with the crank and could not, but
otherwise he knows nothing about it. He has had some offers to buy it,
but he has no idea what it could be worth. I have no idea at all.

I wasn't able to find much with a Google search, so I thought maybe some
of you might be able to offer some comparable prices from memory or from
auctions, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Don't judge men's wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.
-Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)