[Farmall] Farmall Part Needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 21 05:19:19 PDT 2005

Others certainly know more about this than I do, but I am pretty sure
that the Schwartz company is no more. On the plus side, thousands of
Schwartz front end kits were sold for Farmall H and M tractors, and I
suspect that all of the commonly needed parts (bearings, bushings, tie
rod ends, etc) are readily available at auto parts stores. As long as
all of the pieces are there and nothing is bent or broken, you should be
fine.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Don't judge men's wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.
-Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)