SV: Fainting Goats (was Re: SV: [AT] Some ads from the 10/15 LancasterFarming

Mattias Kessén mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Thu Oct 20 23:13:47 PDT 2005

Thank you!
I'll begin with answering Dave: The main excuse for me to play with my David
Brown is goat related (since Magdalena have three of them though they never
fainted sadly enough, if one of them becomes stiff it causes a whole lot of
digging for me :-(

I know that wolves are different in different places (though our government
never will understand it - not political critism against city people) Here
our wolves hunt sheep for fun so the sheep will all die but the goats
escape.
Thank's again for very intresting reading.

/Mattias

P.S. I really asked without knowing it really was goats I thought it might
be something like Iron horse or such things.