[AT] OT; Ford 2600

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 21 04:21:03 PDT 2005

There is also a product made by 3M that is a rubber abrasive wheel that
is used by auto body shops to remove vinyl decals from cars. You can
probably find one at any decent auto parts store. Eastwood
<http://www.eastwoodco.com/> also sells them on-line.

 From the 3M website: "3M™ Stripe Off Wheel 07498, 4 in x 5/8 in,
Solid wheel designed for removal of vinyl striping tapes, decals,
graphics and double sided molding tapes. Use on tools with 4,000 RPM.
M.O.S.- optimum speed is 2,000 RPM plus or minus 200. Includes 3/8 inch
mandrel."

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Don't judge men's wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.
-Benjamin Franklin, statesman, author, and inventor (1706-1790)