[AT] Radiant heat

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Thu Oct 20 15:22:22 PDT 2005

Andy, It's great that you now have a pole building!! I want one too but now working on the "other half" to convince her all the "pluses". My son-in-law has the same size as you have with a concrete floor & oil heat. Its insulated and has wall board all around with plenty of lighting. It used to be a wood working shop. The wood stove sounds like to way to go for this year! Good luck!
Joe Hardisky
Ryman Farm   Dallas, PA