[AJD] anti freeze

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Oct 20 08:07:58 PDT 2005

I collect water out of the air conditioner and keep that to use in the
radiators of vehicles and tractors.  I expect rain water collected and
allowed to settle would be good, too.

When growing up in central Iowa in the 50's we couldn't keep head gaskets in
the new G Dad had bought.  Something about the water there ate head gaskets.
Deere soon came out with a different gasket material and that's the last we
had trouble with that.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.