[Steam-engine] Wachs boiler update

Andre' Blanchard andre at usermail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:56:35 PDT 2005

At 08:54 AM 10/20/2005, you wrote:

<< SNIP >>  reply at bottom

>   LOL..funny you should mention that Jim...I was just googling Montana state
>boiler inspector when your message came in...and I totally concur.
>
>Now this is interesting:
>
>http://data.opi.state.mt.us/bills/mca/50/74/50-74-105.htm
>
>and got a chuckle out of this..or maybe there is such a thing as a "Dinkey"
>engine :-)
>
>http://data.opi.state.mt.us/bills/mca/50/74/50-74-104.htm
>
>   I missed a complete Donkey engine setup a few months back  1500
>rockets...damn!!!
>

>Thanks Jim

I was going to say something about government regulations when they can not
even catch simple spelling errors.:)

But then I did a google search.
http://www.google.com/search?hs=EAG&hl=en&lr=&client=opera&rls=en&q=%22dinkey+engine%22&btnG=Search
You may have to cut and paste that one.

http://www.untraveledroad.com/USA/Idaho/Caribou/Soda/180ESign.htm

Seems to be a lot on Dinkey engines.  But google does ask if you mean
"donkey engine".  Google has about the best context sensitive spell
checkers I have seen, it seems to know what I meant even if I don't.:)