[AT] Re: 6 cyl continental red seal engine

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Oct 19 08:45:44 PDT 2005

Cecil, if you're serious about needing a newer fork lift, contact Doug
Patton at Doug's Standard in Poseyville, Indiana.  His business is used
and surplus equipment, tools, and lift trucks.  Phone number is 812
874-2841. Email is: DougP at evansville.net.  Someone on this list put out
a notice about a year ago that they were looking for a small shaper
(Atlas, I believe).  I went out to Doug's and browsed around.  He had
exactly what was being asked for.  He's in an old Standard service
station that is half of a city block in size.  You can barely walk
through between the pieces of equipment.  It gets really bad if you have
to go through his warehouse to find things.  Then you end up crawling
over stuff to get to the things you want to see.

Larry