[AJD] Missing page in Parts Catalog

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Oct 19 09:15:40 PDT 2005

John:

Thanks for looking and responding. I had checked the Sectional Index and
didn't notice any reference to a page that wasn't there but I just couldn't
believe that the catalog had been originally made without xx -1 pages of
certain sections. Maybe now I have to be a believer of that possibility.
Thanks for the verification! Even though I find it very strange!  :-)

The good news is, I'm probably not missing any pages.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com