[AT] Some ads from the 10/15 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 02:47:05 PDT 2005

Thanks, Dave. It is fun going through the ads and finding the ones that
I think others would be interested in. As I have mentioned previously, I
don't usually bother with implements or newer/larger tractors, hog
waterers, Amish buggies, fainting goats, timothy hay bales, etc. So if
those things interest you, go to the Website, but be aware that there
are usually about 500 items listed each week.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the
state, and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state
controls religion. -Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator
(1896-1985)