[AJD] Foaming Power steering oil

Dennis Cotton dcotton at coosahs.net
Mon Oct 17 19:09:14 PDT 2005

I used grease sparingly.  I did use some gasket sealer on the bores where
the seals fit into.. I ended up catching a lip on the one of the front seals
and rolling it over.. That allowed the air in and fluid out..
When I redid it I made sure to really coat the shaft with some lithium
grease to allow it to slide through the 2 seals without catching.. I have
run the tractor about 15 hours since and no leaks or foam..

Good luck.

Dennis