[AT] OT Music request

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Oct 16 14:35:24 PDT 2005

I have XM for the car and barn, but I downloaded Silent Night Radio
<http://www.silentnight2004.com/Download.html> to listen while I am at
my PC.

There are dozens of channels available, all kinds of music, and even
some Swedish stations! You do need a broadband (cable or DSL) connection
for it to work well.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the
state, and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state
controls religion. -Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator
(1896-1985)