[Farmall] International loader

Stan Bass headlight at erols.com
Sun Oct 16 08:13:12 PDT 2005

Mike has already answered the mail on the 1000 loader, I think the
loader for the C/SuperC family is the model 32. It's an older style like
the model 30/31 for the H and M tractors made from C channel and heavy
bar stock, most if not all I've seen were trip buckets. My memory is
foggy on the latter one, but I remember talking to a dealer at one point
and hearing that there was a loader like the model 33 (which was for the
300 Utility) for the Super C line; I think it was a model 34 (J-34?).
The model 33/34 were round tube framed loaders that I assume were
lighter weight that the earlier models. I don't have a picture of the
latter tube style handy, but I did find a picture of a Farmall 200 with
a model 32 loader. If you would like me to email that to you, drop me a
line directly.
Stan(VA).