[Farmall] International loader

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Oct 16 03:22:31 PDT 2005

The 1000 loader was designed for installation on one of the offset
tractors, specifically the Farmall A (or one of its descendants) and the
Cub. I don't think it could be made to work on a C.

For an image of a 1000 loader on a 140, see:
http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_140/140_may5b.html

I cannot help you with the number of any IH loaders designed for a C.
But is likely that Wagner, Farmhand, New Idea, and others produced
suitable after-market loaders.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the
state, and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state
controls religion. -Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator
(1896-1985)