[AJD] Phillips round headed machine screws for 1939 H

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Oct 15 22:39:11 PDT 2005

http://www.barnhillbolt.com/acb26/index.cfm?&DID=7
I've never ordered anything from them but they do have great descriptions of
their product and some pretty good illustrations as well.  I think I got the
link from this list several years ago.
They do list several different varieties of Phillips slotted screws but they may
not have what you are looking for but it's worth a look.
Hope this helps.

David