[AJD] Phillips round headed machine screws for 1939 H

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sat Oct 15 21:00:43 PDT 2005

Just putting the sheet metal back on my H and realize I'll need some more of
those round headed phillips slotted cap screws to make the job look right.
Of course, several bolts had been replaced by generic or worse stuff.

I see Lindstrom has a nice set for $18 and I don't mind paying that.  But if
I could buy a box of these screws somewhere I'd have enough for several
tractor projects of that vintage.  I tried McMaster, thought I was about
there, but they have wonderfully detailed drawings and their screws have the
heads flattened a little, that won't look right for this job.

Anybody got a supplier of bulk bolts?

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.