[AJD] Two-Cylinder Clubs - Need Addresses

KWReese at aol.com KWReese at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 05:38:14 PDT 2005

Hi John Deere Enthusiasts:

Recently, in order to inform as many two-cylinder enthusiasts as possible
about the "Gathering of the Green," I requested the addresses of two-cylinder
clubs around the country.  We will then send "Gathering of the Green" information
to these clubs.

To date I have received information from four clubs.  There are many, many
more out there so please send me the name and address of your club and I'll get
a registration packet to your club right away.

Thank you,
Ken Reese
Cochairman
"Gathering of the Green" Conference