[AT] Different color tractors

dfolske at nccray.net dfolske at nccray.net
Fri Oct 14 13:47:16 PDT 2005

Our JD A with the big F10 Farmhand loader had a foot clutch!

Yes, that's right! The hand clutch lever had been heated and bent,
then another steel shaft had been bent and welded to it so you
pushed forward with your foot on the top cross piece to engage the
clutch and stepped down on the lower rear part to disengage it!