[AT] Cecil Monson's address

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 03:38:10 PDT 2005

I don't know when the ATIS system will become operational again, but if
you would like to send a "get well" card to Cecil, his address is:

Mr. Cecil Monson
PO Box 113
Mountainville, NY 10953

I would imagine that he is somewhat depressed by his illness, and a
cheery card and a reminder of how much we all care might lift his
spirits some.

Mike
--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the
state, and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state
controls religion. -Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator
(1896-1985)