[AT] Moving West...

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 07:20:58 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/13/2005 7:03:16 A.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com writes:
No Walt, not the  smell. The neighbor's afraid
the dairy farmer will be getting something  for
nothing!! HOW DARE HE THINK HE CAN HAVE "FREE"
ENERGY!!! While I have  to pay for mine!!
or maybe he does like the smell. If so  then  hmmmm
Danny

Danny  I think its just one of those Liberal Idiots who thinks he has to stop
all  progress no matter what it is. I have been fighting a bunch of them for
two  years out here I'm about ready to get my 30-30 pistol out and clean it up
real  good.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361