[AT] Re: Cecil

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Oct 13 04:22:35 PDT 2005

Many of you have been wondering why you have not heard from Cecil Monson
recently. This morning I received the following note from Lucille:

> Hi everyone, Just a note to let you know that Cecil is in St Lukes
> Hospital in Newburgh. He is in ICU He has bilateral pneumonia. He now
> has a trache and is on a respirator. He had the surgery for the
> trache on Sunday evening. His children were all here on Sun & Mon.
> You might like to let the other antique tractor folks know what is
> going on. We will know more tomorrow about the pneumonia. I will try
> to keep you informed. Lucille

Cecil's Email ID is <cmonson at hvc.rr.com> and I think that Lucille will
pick any "get well" messages and relay them to Cecil. I suspect that,
between her busy real estate business and dealing with Cecil's
hospitalization, she might be somewhat stretched for time. So don't feel
bad if you don't get replies to messages. I am sure that we all are
praying for a speedy recovery and his return to good health.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Political freedom cannot exist in any land where religion controls the
state, and religious freedom cannot exist in any land where the state
controls religion. -Samuel James Ervin Jr., lawyer, judge, and senator
(1896-1985)