[AT] Moving West...

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 18:19:55 PDT 2005

In a message dated 10/12/2005 6:10:35 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com writes:
Helena, Mt.  valley..Johnson dairy been there a bazillion years..subdivision
moved in and  bitched..Johnson dairy is going to plan B.

^(&(&%%% out of  staters

solly had to  vent
RickinMt.

We  have a dairy near here that wanted to put in a gas fed generator the gas
coming  off the pond which will be fully covered removing almost all of the
smell. Now  that really sounds good doesn't it, well not to all because one
neighbor has  filed an appeal to stop it. I guess he likes the smell.  YUP!
Lincoln was  correct, you just can't please everybody.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460