[AT] Moving West...

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Oct 12 11:07:49 PDT 2005

It's amazing how little some people know - and how much they think they do.
Luckily here we are still rural and farming so sounds, smells and occasional
dust is just a part of life.  This area is beginning to change so I'm sure these
type of problems will soon follow.
It's funny how people want the country life but as soon as they get a bit they
want to make it just like the city.

David
NW NC