[AT] Moving West...

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 10:20:58 PDT 2005

Thank God we have a right to farm law here in  Oregon, I have a neighbor who
just fights everything you do that she doesn't  like she wants to stop all
farming on one hand but won't let people sell  off their land and build houses on
the other hand. I wish her all the bad things  that could ever happen to such
a nice Lady. BUMMER.
Been fighting this Old  "B" for two years now.
She turned my neighbor in for not feeding his cows  simply because she saw me
take some hay down to them, It was hay that my  particular cows didn't like
but his ate it right up.
People like this should  stay in an apartment in the city to learn just how
nice it is out here on the  farm.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361